PROTECT will build a Community of Procurers and provide them with key information and knowledge about innovation procurement approaches for Climate Services based on Earth Observation data.
Becoming part of the community means that:
- You will be prepared to undertake joint, cross border or coordinated procurements in the future
- You will get fresh and relevant information about trends and policies related to innovation procurement, climate change services and Earth Observation
- You will be the first to become engaged and consulted about the challenges you face and your needs for Climate Services
- You will have the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences, tools, tips and good practices with peers from other regions in Europe
Want to stay tuned on everything that is going on the PROTECT project?
Join the PROTECT community for news, events, updates and more… – subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EU_PROTECT
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eu-protect/